To support our team we are looking for an Assistant Operations Manager for 40 hours.
AEC Air Support is specialised in supporting private and governmental organisations. We provide support in operational circumstances and during training with amongst others Tactical Air Transport and Airborne Sensing. We also represent various hardware systems of leading international companies and develop our own solutions.
Who are you?
You have a service-oriented attitude, you are representative, have good communication skills, and you like to “unburden” people. Furthermore, you are flexible, both in work activities and in working hours, with Friday as your regular working day. Do you already have some experience as a Secretary/Receptionist and would you like to get started? Then this function is for you!
What you will be doing
As Assistant Operations Manager you will ensure that contracts are drawn up, signed and archived in time and in full. You will also take care of a part of the administrative tasks. In addition, you will answer the phone and call people when necessary. Your work also includes:
- You ensure precise administration for the Operations Manager
- You check the translations and texts for typos and spelling errors
- You take care of Archive and Stock Management
- You take care of sending and receiving parcels. This in consultation with the broker who processes this for us
- You are responsible for handling telephone traffic with suppliers and other external parties (e.g. Customs)
- You take care of correspondence, postal and mail traffic
- A completed relevant education, MBO or comparable
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Commercial drive, hands on mentality, flexible and resistant to stress
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package; Office 365 and Teams
- You are preferably available immediately
What can we offer you?
- A fascinating, varied job with a competitive salary, depending on age and experience
- A one year contract
- Challenging position within a growing organisation
- Involved colleagues, open working atmosphere
- Informal and flat organisation with a corporate look and feel
Are you our new colleague? Send your CV (including passport photo) and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below. Is this job not for you, but for a friend? Then you may share this vacancy.
Contract duration 12 months
Expected starting date: a.s.a.p.
Type of employment: Fulltime, Fixed term
|Salary||€2.800 per month|